Your annual membership dues for JASNA, the Jane Austen Society of North America, enroll you as a Greater Sacramento region member. This supports JASNA’s national programs and regional assistance. See below for additional benefits of membership in JASNA.
You can join JASNA at JASNA Membership Services.
Benefits of JASNA membership
- Member-only discounts for Greater-Sacramento special events with an admission cost
- Participation in Greater Sacramento planning and board meetings
- Advance notice of Greater Sacramento meetings and special events
- Subscription to JASNA News, published three times a year, which carries book reviews, news from JASNA regions and feature articles
- Persuasions, JASNA’s well-respected annual scholarly journal
- An invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting, a delightful three-day celebration of Austen’s writings, surroundings, life and times, held each autumn in a different North American City
- Support of the JASNA scholarship and educational programs and various restoration funds at Chawton and Steventon
- Participation in members-only tours to England, organized and led by professionals with special access to Austen sites
The Jane Austen Society of North America is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization and relies substantially for its funding on membership dues and contributions. Contributions to the Greater Sacramento Region, a local region of the Society, are tax-deductible and are gratefully acknowledged with a receipt.